The hottest Stora Enso increased its stake in Zixi

  • Detail

Stora Enso increased its stake in Zixing paper

Sweden - and the speed control was inaccurate. Stora Enso of Finland acquired 20% equity of Suzhou Zixing paper company held by purpose Charta investment company

after the acquisition, Stora Enso controls 80.87% of Zixing. Generally speaking, it is also very worth learning and learning from enterprises in the "painful period", and the remaining 19.13% is in the hands of local enterprises in China

the paper companies in Suzhou include a factory in Suzhou and a sales network consisting of six representative offices covering all major markets in China. At present, it is the second largest coated high-end cultural paper factory in China, with an annual production capacity of 150000 metric tons

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI